Users viewing the Site, will provide the minimal amounts of information in their devices, namely computers or mobile devices, in small text files called “cookies”, stored in the directories used by the Users’s Web Browser.
There are several types of cookies, some needed to allow a better experience on the Site, others to enable certain functionalities.
In detail, our cookies allow to:
store the preferences entered by the User
avoid re-entering the same information a lot of times during the visit, such as username and password
analyze the use of the services and provided content in order to improve the browsing experience and the services offered
Types of cookies used by greenlime.it
Here below are the different types of cookies used by greenlime.it depending on the intended use
This type of cookie allows the proper operation of certain sections of the Site. They can be divided into two categories, persistent and session:
persistenti: once you close your browser they are not destroyed but are stored until a preset expiration date
session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are required to view the Site and – in relation to technical services offered – they will be always used and sent, unless the User does not change the settings in his browser (thus affecting the display of Site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the Site. Greenlime.it will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis, to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the User’s expectation. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on the activity of the User and how he/she reached the Site. The analytical cookies are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
Analysis Cookies of third-party services.
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by the User in an anonymous way, such as: page views, time spent, sources of incoming traffic, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software.
This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site, such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks, in order to share the contents of the Site or for the use of third-party software services (such as maps-related software and other software that offers additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that provide their functionalities in the Site’s pages.
These are the cookies needed to create User profiles required to send advertising messages consistently with the preferences expressed by the User within the pages of the Site.
Greenlime.it, according to the current regulations, is not required to ask for permission for cookies and technical analytics, as they are necessary to provide the requested services.
For all other types of cookies, the permission may be expressed by the User with one or more of the following modes:
a) By means of specific configurations of the browser or applications used to browse the Site’s pages.
b) By changing the settings for the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions might prevent the User from using or viewing parts of the Website.
Web sites and third-party services
How to disable cookies via browser settings:
1. Run the Chrome browser
2. Click on the menu on the toolbar of the browser next to the url bar.
3. Select Settings
4. Click on Show Advanced Settings
5. In the “Privacy” section click on the button “Content Settings”
6. In the “Cookies” section you can change the following cookie settings:
– Allow local data to be set
– Keep local data only until you close your browser
– Block sites from setting any data
– Block third-party cookies and site data
– Handling exceptions for some internet sites
– Delete one or all the cookies
For further information visit the dedicated page of Chrome.
1. Run the Mozilla Firefox Browser
2. Click on the menu on the toolbar of the browser next tp the url bar
3. Select Options
4. Select the Privacy panel
5. Click on Show Advanced Settings
6. In the “Privacy” section click on the button “Content Settings”
7. In the “Tracking” you can change the following cookie settings:
– Tell sites that I do not want to be tracked
– Notify sites your agreement to be tracked
– Do not express any preference about the personal data tracking
From the “History” section, you can:
– Accept third party cookies (always, from most visited sites, or never) and keep them for a specified period (until they expire, when you quit Firefox or by asking every time) by enabling “Use custom settings”
– Remove individual stored cookies
For further information visit the dedicated page of Firefox.
1. Run the Internet Explorer Browser
2. Click the Tools button and choose Internet Options
3. Click the Privacy tab and in the Settings section change the slider to the desired behaviour for cookies:
– Block all cookies
– Allow all cookies
– Selection of sites from which to obtain cookies: move the cursor in an intermediate position in order not to block or allow all cookies, then click on sites and insert an URL in the Web site address textfield, finally click Block or Allow
For further information visit the dedicated page of Internet Explorer.
1. Run the Safari Browser
2. Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
3. In the Block Cookie section specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
4. In order to see which sites have stored cookies, click on Details
For more information visit the related page.
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
1. Run the iOS Safari Browser
2. Tap Settings, then Safari
3. Tap on Block Cookies and choose from these options: “Never”, “Third-party and advertisers” or “Always”
4. To remove all cookies stored by Safari, tap Settings, then Safari, and then tap Delete Cookies and Data
For more information visit the page related to iOS Safari.
1. Run the Opera browser
2. Click on Preferences, then Advanced, and finally click on Cookies
3. Select one of the following options:
– Accept all cookies
– Accept cookies only from the site I visit: the third-parties’ cookies sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
– Never accept cookies: no cooky will ever be stored
For further information visit the related page.
How to disable cookies of third-party services